Digital Channels Specialist
Hotel Brand: IHG Corporate Office
Location: Mainland China, Shanghai, Shanghai
Job number: CORPORATE04733
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
- This position plays an important role in IHG’s digital direct channels operation, covering IHG website, App and WeChat mini program.
- Report to Director, Digital Channels, Greater China
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
- Responsible for day to day digital channel operations and optimize the online user journey with the objective of improving customer engagement, conversion and revenue
- Work effectively with other business units to introduce new digital products, prioritize future development for the company roadmap and provide regular insights and feedback from customers and hotels
- Work closely with global counterpart to localize new digital platform features and cooperate with regional Channels product team on the implementation of regional business requirements
- Prepare and conduct presentations for hotel personnel, industry partners, management, and external training departments.
- Proactively monitor digital channel metrics and act decisively to deliver on digital contribution and revenue targets
Your day to day
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in E-Commerce, Marketing, or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
- 3 years in digital marketing, E-Commerce or other consumer-focused sector, preferably within a large multi-national company. Hospitality industry experience is plus.
- Good knowledge of website and App design.
- Digital platform and WeChat ecosystem experience
Required Skills –
- Proven experience in digital marketing or platform experience
- Experience in working with multiple business units and stakeholders
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office skill and basic analytical skills
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Team building, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills