At Holiday Inn, we are all about being there for others when it matters!
Come and join us as a Maintenance Manager based at the Holiday Inn Auckland Airport and you could be joining our team who are there for each other and guests every day.
Working within our brand as part of InterContinental Hotels Group is just the kick start of your career adventure where you have the opportunity to move around our 5,000 properties worldwide!
Your day to day
As the Maintenance Manager for the hotel, there is so much involved in your day-to-day duties around the property..
- Project Management
- Department budgets
- Manage the overall engineering/maintenance operations of the hotel
- Training staff on local laws and safety of operations
- Responding to guest needs and queries
- Ordering of parts and supplies - keeping in line with maintaining our "green" initiatives
- Maintain the grounds of the hotel
- Delegation of tasks to the wider Maintenance team onsite
What we need from you
- 3-5 years experience in a Maintenance Manager role or similar
- Knowledge of Fire, Life, Safety policy and procedures
- Experience in Workplace Health & Safety management in line with NZ regulatory standards
- A good understanding of essential services and compliance
- The ability to strategically lead the hotel preventative maintenance programme to ensure the facility is well maintained
- Previous experience in project management is highly beneficial
- Experience in implementing and maintaining green initiatives
- Experience in preparing and managing a maintenance department budget
- Knowledge of performance management and the ability to display leadership within our team
What we offer
Well, where do we start?!
- An opportunity to kick-start your career adventure with a Company that can take you around the world!
- Free parking
- Free staff meals whilst on shift
- Working alongside our incredible team
- An opportunity to really project manage something really exciting coming our way!
Travel restrictions on this location may apply due to COVID-19.
We will only consider candidates who have valid working rights to live and work in New Zealand.