Area Director of Human Resources, InterContinental Singapore
Hotel Brand: InterContinental Hotels
Location: Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore
Hotel: InterContinental - Singapore (SINHB)
Job number: EMEAA18175
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
Your day to day
- Responsible for HR-related matters in InterContinental Singapore while providing mentorship to properties in Singapore/ Batam.
- Develop and implement strategies to attract, develop and retain talents .
- Work collaboratively and maintain good relationship with senior management across properties and corporate office.
What we need from you
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Director of Human Resources, handled multi-properties
- Preferably someone who has/had managed more than one property within an International Hotel Chain
- Good knowledge of Singapore labour market and strong understanding of local employment regulations
What we offer
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including:
- 5-days work week
- Duty Meal
- Uniforms/ Laundry Services
- Midnight Transportation
- Birthday Off
- Complimentary Pass to Singapore Zoo and Bird Park
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Medical Benefit
- Insurance Coverage
- 50% F&B discount at Hotel’s selected Restaurant
- Special Employee rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com