Location: United Kingdom, England, Denham
Hotel: Corp Denham
Job number: EMEAA18441
IHG is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, promising to provide True Hospitality for everyone; making you feel welcome and cared for, recognised and respected, wherever you are in the world. Strong future plans and recent successes, especially across the luxury space is what has made us stand out from the crowd. Last year we opened 411 new properties globally and despite the unique global situation this year regarding Covid-19 we have continued to grow our portfolio in 2020.
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for simply being you. At IHG we celebrate our differences and we believe everyone has something unique to bring to each team.
Your day to day
As the Head of Digital Procurement you will lead the end-to-end digital Procurement strategy over the next 5 years across data, systems, reporting and analytics management. You will play a pivotal part in the transformation of existing procurement processes and practices while collaborating with various stakeholders and ensuring changes are implemented at pace.
- Active Procurement Excellence leadership team member and contributor supporting development and implementation of the Procurement Excellence strategy for the next 5 years , being the Centre of Excellence for new technologies
- Development and execution of long term strategy for Digital Procurement (including data, systems / tools, reporting / analytics) to increase automation, optimisation, capability, adoption and efficiency driving increased value capture of the Procurement teams and increased user-centricity (Corporate & Hotel)
- Accountable for implementation of digital solutions and associated process re-design utilising latest technologies such as big data analytics, RPA & AI through leadership of a programme of strategic digital projects and cross functional teams
- Ensure effective ongoing management and development of Procurement’s digital solutions, delivering capability that further evolves as needed by the function and that is harmonious with digital development in other functions
- Recruit and lead a high performing, digitally competent, motivated team,
- Execute changes to the Procurement digital landscape in partnership with the Director Centre of Competence to ensure adherence to governance and policy practices whilst enhancing and simplifying our ways of working
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Finance other related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years + leading digital transformation projects, ideally in Procurement
- Real-world implementation of RPA, AI, Big Data Analytics, ideally in Procurement
- Held a role in a lead management consultancy in a digital function
- Advanced change management skills
- Advanced stakeholder management skills
- Strong knowledge of strategic Procurement
- Strong knowledge of S2P (Source to Pay)
- Demonstrated ability of leading a digital team (direct and indirect reporting lines)
What we offer
We like to believe we offer a unique culture, where there’s inclusivity yet room to be yourself. When hard work pays off, it’s positive to know you’re appreciated.
Alongside our great working environment (currently virtual/remote working environment), we’ll offer you a strong package firstly including an industry competitive salary, an annual bonus, healthcare and incredible worldwide hotel discounts.
As an equal opportunity employer, IHG is committed to providing a working culture that values diversity and inclusion and is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a barrier-free recruitment process.
Closing date for applications is: 4th December 2020.