AEM Digital Content Author
IHG® is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with more than 375,000 people working across almost 100 countries to deliver True Hospitality for everyone while delivering the best returns for our hotel partners. IHG franchises, leases, manages or owns nearly 5,367 hotels and 799,923 guest rooms in almost 100 countries, with nearly 1,718 hotels in its development pipeline. IHG also manages IHG® Rewards Club, the world’s first and largest hotel loyalty programme, with more than 100 million enrolled members worldwide.
You’ll know our hotel brands. They are some of the best known and most popular in the world - InterContinental Hotels & Resorts,Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Regent, Voco Hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, EVEN Hotels, HUALUXE™ Hotels and Resorts, and Avid Hotel.
We bring True Hospitality to everyone by connecting our portfolio of leading hotel brands, our leading-edge systems and our ways of reaching customers, with the passion and dedication of our colleagues around the world. Individually, these are strengths. Together, they give us the platform to deliver exceptional growth and the confidence to know we can make a difference to travelers everywhere.
At IHG® we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Your day to day
- Develop, build, and maintain static and dynamic content on all customer-facing and revenue-producing global brand websites.
- Ensure the timely completion of content requests within the Service Level Agreement(SLA) while maintaining quality standards.
- Liaise with the Global Marketing Shared Services Team, stakeholders, and other internal clients.
- Gather all necessary assets and instructions to complete content requests/defects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build/load/update/amend static and dynamic content using Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Target
- Maintain QUALITY and accuracy of digital content
- Gather necessary information, copy decks, assets, and instructions required to complete the content request
- Ensure that all submitted assets adhere to usability / style guides
- Deliver professional customer service, deal with subsequent clarifications or issues, and respond in a timely manner
What we need from you
Required Skills –
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Target
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills for the purpose of conveying information to internal customers or providing information via written reports or correspondence
- Demonstrate ability to understand and communicate technical problems and solutions in a non-technical manner
Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.