Senior Specialist, Hotel IT Support Services - Tokyo based (bilingual Japanese & English)
Hotel Brand: IHG Corporate
Location: Japan, JP-13, Tokyo
Hotel: IHG ANA Hotels (TYODO)
Job number: EMEAA19117
InterContinental Hotels Group are one of the world's leading hotel companies. Presently operating almost 6000 hotels in around 100 countries.
You'll know our hotel brands. They are some of the best known and most popular in the world - InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo®, Staybridge Suites®, Candlewood Suites®, EVEN Hotels® and HUALUXE® Hotels and Resorts as well as Kimpton, Regent and Six Senses
All of these brands work together towards our goals of creating Great Hotels Guests Love®. This is a mission that's seen us go from strength to strength — with more rooms in an ever-growing portfolio of hotels across more and more locations. Which makes this an incredibly exciting time to become part of the team.
Your day to day
We are currently seeking a Senior Specialist, Hotel Services - based in our Sydney Corporate Office to provide IT service support for our hotels across the region with a focus on Australasia and Japan.
As the Senior Specialist, Hotel Services this role will manage and drive improvement with SLA performance. Providing a regional SME technical support service to our EMEAA hotels, driving zero service outages for our hotel business. Its an exciting time to join IHG as we continue our journey of growth, we are looking for pioneers who can help shape the future of IHG by building relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
• Responsible for delivering an exceptional level of IT Support service to our hotels within the region,
acting as the SME for regional support incidents.
• Receiving and owning escalations from hotels, owners and other parts of IHG relating to IHG IT
services and solutions that are in production across the EMEA region.
• Ensuring that any incidents are resolved as quickly as possible.
• Supporting the Global Service & Support function with regional expertise and technical knowledge,
this role will be the ‘final stop’ from our customer point of view in ensuring our IT Services are
• Providing Early Life Support for newly deployed Services or Solutions.
• Working with our suppliers ensuring they consistently deliver great service at or above contractual
• Driving improvements in customer satisfaction.
• Providing a “follow the sun” IT Support model to ensure our hotels are supported 24/7.
• Visiting regional hotels to provide desk side support when required.
• Provide a Major Incident Management service.
What we need from you
• 3+ years’ experience of managing a fast-paced team within a function that operates 24/7
• 2+ years’ experience of managing a team who are responsible for driving engagement and interaction.
• 2+ years’ experience of Programme Management including prioritization.
• ITIL Foundation V3 Certification
• Prince 2 Foundation Certification
• Bilingual in English and Japanese
What we offer
In return, we'll give you a competitive benefits package including salary, discounted accommodation worldwide and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG. You'll have the chance to work with a great team of people, and most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself.
So, what's your passion? Please apply on-line and tell us how you can bring your individual skills to IHG. To find out more about us or any other jobs with IHG please go to www.careers.ihg.com