General Technician at InterContinental Dubai Marina
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambiance where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to join InterContinental Dubai Marina as Engineering Technician.
InterContinental Dubai Marina is a Five Star luxury hotel in the heart of Dubai Marina with 328 rooms and residence suites, flexible event space and restaurants & bars. With over 30 languages and countries represented by the staff, the hotel weaves together an international five star presence.
Your day to day
Under the guidance of the Director of Engineering, as a General Technician:
- You may require to perform multiple tasks at a time.
- This position is responsible to perform specific maintenance tasks for the hotel.
- You are expected to observe safe working practice in all technical issues and sound knowledge of all kitchen hot and cold equipment, including refrigeration and laundry machines.
What we need from you
Job Responsibilities as follows:
- Report the summary of jobs carried out for individual rooms and common area including all used spare parts and accessories.
- To carry out preventive maintenance as per schedule provided by your manager for guest room and common areas such as Interior fit out repair, basic HVAC, plumbing and electrical repairs.
- Provide assistant to the team whenever requested for any issues and be flexible to complete project smoothly and safely.
- Contribute to hotel Guest satisfaction by ensuring that quality technical support and service is provided in a timely manner.
- Maintaining the log book effectively and checking the apartments, mechanical rooms on regular basis.
- Strictly follow the best engineering practices while adhering to safety standards.
- Support and follow energy saving initiative
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG by clicking "Apply Online" now!
We are an equal opportunities employer.