HVAC Technician at Intercontinental Dubai Marina Hotel
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambiance where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to join InterContinental Dubai Marina as HVAC Technician.
InterContinental Dubai Marina is a Five Star luxury hotel in the heart of Dubai Marina with 328 rooms and residence suites, flexible event space and restaurants & bars. With over 30 languages and countries represented by the staff, the hotel weaves together an international five star presence.
Your day to day
Job Responsibilities as follows:
- Knowledge on HVAC system and ability to handle day to day maintenance, troubleshooting, operation of chillers and cooling towers
- Reporting summary of job carried out for individual rooms and common areas, including all spare parts and accessories
- Conduct preventive maintenance for guest rooms and common areas as per the schedule, which includes interior fit out repair and retrofit, basic plumbing repairs and guest room GRMS
- Provide assistance to the team when needed and follow safety guidelines to ensure smooth operation.
- Ensuring that technical support services and guest requests are addressed in a timely manner.
- Maintaining the daily log book effectively and checking the rooms and mechanical areas on a regular basis.
- Support and follow energy saving initiatives.
What we need from you
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience in similar role
- Proven knowledge in the installation, operation, maintenance and repair of the equipment
- Basic knowledge in Electrical, painting, plumbing and mechanical repairs
- Trade diploma or equivalent in HVAC/Air conditioning
- Must be able to operate BMS.
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG by clicking "Apply Online" now!
We are an equal opportunities employer.