Franchise Hotel - Preventative Maintenance Tech - Hotel Indigo Birmingham Five Points S - UAB
Hotel Brand: Hotel Indigo
Location: United States, Alabama, Birmingham
Hotel: Hotel Indigo - Birmingham Five Points S - UAB - (BHMID)
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
We are a 63 room boutique hotel Indigo located in 5 Points Birmingham area.
Your day to day
The primary duty of the hotel maintenance is to ensure the smooth daily operation and guest appeal of the hotel. Within the hotel, maintenance staff may work on small repairs, such as patching drywall, fixing faulty wiring, or unclogging drains. More complex problems may require the maintenance chief to consult blueprints or product manuals in order to fix boilers or air-conditioning motors.
Preventative maintenance work on all areas of the hotel, changing filters, HVAC items, cleaning, etc.
What we need from you
- Paid Time Off
- Employee rates available at our branded hotels
What we offer
- high school diploma and have several years of maintenance experience
- has gained extensive experience with installing and troubleshooting electrical switches, operating boilers, and repairing appliances.
- Additional requirements may include some prior supervisory experience.
- Understanding of HVAC, preventative maintenance, etc