Hotel Brand: Hotel Indigo
Location: United States, Alabama, Birmingham
Hotel: Hotel Indigo - Birmingham Five Points S - UAB - (BHMID)
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
The Hotel Indigo Birmingham UAB is currently accepting applications for a detail-driven, service minded individual for the Room Attendant position!
The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms while providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests.
Your day to day
- Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and hallways.
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and vacuumed
- Restock housekeeping cleaning cart for next day's use.
- Replenish chemical bottles.
- Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Handle items for “Lost and Found” according to the standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
What we need from you
- Paid time off
- Store Discounts
- Employee rates available for our branded hotels
What we offer
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work