Location: unitedstates, georgia
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia (ATLR3)
Job number: USA14496
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Lead the development, utilization, and optimization of omni-channel marketing across IHG’s owned channels, to drive revenue growth and channel loyalty.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead integrated marketing strategy and activity through the company’s owned channels, which include web, mobile app, SMS, email, messaging through CROs, and in-hotel.
- Develop, direct, and own the content and creative vision, strategy and asset production to support all paid media and owned channel, in support of category leads and loyalty.
Your day to day
- Develop strategic roadmap for owned channel capability needs, and partner with product teams in Marketing & Channels for execution of roadmap.
- Lead database marketing, global content centers of excellence.
- Lead the customer engagement, revenue, cost, conversion, channel impacts and other relevant measurements for content initiatives and execute strategies/ plans to realize improvements.
- Lead the creation and optimization of a strategic customer Touchpoint Map across all customer touchpoints.
- Oversee the development and utilization of latest customer-centric methodologies, competitive intelligence, marketing knowledge and technology in order to create industry leading customer content.
- Drive effective collaboration with internal teams to ensure merchandising and content needs are met across owned channels.
- Lead day to day agency management for content strategy, asset production and workflow.
What we need from you
- Oversee Asset Management and Asset Library, including IHG’s Digital Asset Manager (DAM).
- Drive increased revenue, conversion, and channel loyalty to the company’s owned channels.
- Primary interface with Channels team for owned media testing & optimization, setting roadmap & priorities.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Brand Management, Marketing, Communications, or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
Critical Expertise & Experience
- 15+ years in hospitality or other consumer-focused sector, preferably within a large multi-national company
- Demonstrated strategic proficiency in Marketing, Brand Management, Advertising, Digital Branding & Loyalty
- Experience in engaging cross functional working partnerships in a global organization
What we offer
- Strong decision making, influencing/consensus building and analytical skills with clear understanding of impact on IHG revenue goals and bottom-line
- Strong leadership, team building, interpersonal and communication skills
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated knowledge and extensive understanding in the areas of content development, e-commerce, consumer engagement, hotel operations concepts, social media, multi-audience/ multi-geography buying behavior, technology, communication systems, and distribution systems
- Knowledge of data privacy laws
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans