酒店品牌： Holiday Inn
位置： United States，Ohio，Cleveland
Do you see yourself as an Executive Housekeeper? What's your passion? Whether you're into baseball, bull fighting or baking, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team. We own, operate and franchise nearly 4,000 hotels, offering over half a million guest rooms in nearly 100 countries - we cover the industry and the world and provide you Room to be yourself. By bringing your expertise and passion to any one of our brands, you will help us achieve our goal of creating great hotels guests love. The Holiday Inn Cleveland Clinic is located on the prestigious Cleveland Clinic campus. Travelers appreciate our finer touches that make comfort and convenience a top priority. It is less than one mile from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy village shopping and entertainment, the Rock & Roll hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach.
Your day to day
This challenging position has overall responsibility for managing the housekeeping and laundry operation to ensure product quality standards are met and that optimum service is provided to hotel guests according to hotel and company business objectives.
• Conduct pre-shift meeting and review all information pertinent to the day’s activities.
• Conduct comprehensive departmental meetings to include a review of procedures and events which warrant special handling and detailed information.
• Manage the day-to-day activities of the housekeeping department, plan, schedule, and organize work to ensure proper coverage. Communicate and enforce policies and procedures.
• Develop and implement procedures for managing the quality of housekeeping and laundry services. Schedule routine inspections of all guest rooms and public areas to ensure furnishings, guest rooms/suites, equipment, housekeeping and food and beverage linens, public restrooms, lobby, etc. are clean and in good repair to meet guest satisfaction. Ensure that employees are advised of deficiencies and instructed on corrective action.
• May assist with deep cleaning projects and/or assist housekeeping staff during unanticipated rush periods.
• May serve as “manager on duty” as required.
• May assist with other duties as assigned.
What we need from you
Qualifications include High School Diploma or equivalent plus four years housekeeping/laundry experience preferably in a hotel of similar size and complexity and including supervisory experience. Some college preferred. You must speak fluent English, with ability to speal other languages preferred and may be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays. This job requires ability to perform the following: carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds and pushing and/or pulling approximately 200 pounds, frequently standing up and moving about the facility, frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility, frequently bending, stooping and kneeling.
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself. So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG. IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.