Location: unitedstates, georgia
Hotel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia (ATLR3)
Job number: USA14644
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
The Manager of Loyalty Development will provide strategic recommendations to evolve the economics and value proposition of our global loyalty program(s) to ensure the evolution is engaging to customers and economically sound to drive current and future program performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Competitive Analysis – Continuously monitor IHGRC performance against competitors
- Program Development - Partner with Director to support loyalty program evolution work through improvements in benefits, pricing strategy and program structure; Identify opportunities to drive program evolution considering brand, owner, member and market trends/needs
- Loyalty Roadmap – Maintain roadmap to enhance medium- and long-term program performance
- Loyalty Value Story – Manage loyalty value story through continuous collaboration with key stakeholders, like Development team
What we need from you
Education & Experience
- Undergraduate degree required
- 6+ years progressive experience with demonstrated commercial success in strategy, consulting, professional services or loyalty program management, preferably in travel or hospitality
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Analytical Thinker – Ability to interpret business drivers, program performance and market conditions to make informed recommendations on program development
- Economics – Complex thinker who understands loyalty program economics
- Collaboration – Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and lead cross-functional, globally-dispersed teams
- Program Management – Proven track record of managing complex projects with global considerations in a highly matrixed organization
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans