酒店品牌： IHG Corporate
旅馆： Corp Atlanta Ravinia（ATLR3）
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
Job Summary –
Responsible for the preparation process for IHG’s federal income tax returns, supporting work-papers and documentation. Responsible for accumulating documentation for federal tax audits. Assist the AMER Tax Department in worldwide financial tax reporting as well as responsible for preparing separate company federal provision calculations. Research federal tax law and assist with compliance-related planning projects as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities –
- Support the collection, organization, and analysis of tax preparation data from internal and external sources to assist the third party firm in preparing the federal income tax returns. Provide guidance, support and review to BSC or IHG departments during the information gathering process. Ensure compliance with SOX guidelines.
- Participate in consolidation of the Company’s consolidated U.S. federal return in accordance with Internal Revenue Code consolidated return regulations.
- Prepare quarterly federal estimated payment calculations and assist with cash forecasting
- For interim, year end, and/or ad hoc forecasts for reporting purposes, prepare separate company and federal tax provision computations and analyses, and prepare non-consolidating company tax provision computations. Assist with required tax reporting calculations and projections.
- Accumulate data required for federal audits. Under guidance of the Tax Manager/Director, meet with federal auditors on-site. Draft written responses to federal tax authorities on notices received regarding tax amounts in dispute.
- Prepare complex tax calculations for tax planning and tax compliance purposes.
- Research federal income tax issues to assist in determining proper treatment with respect to federal tax returns, projects, or audits.
- Assist with information gathering, preparing spreadsheet analyses, and performing research along with draft technical memoranda and written analysis for federal compliance-related planning projects. Assist Director Tax on other planning projects, as needed. Apply analytical techniques to the tax discipline. Compile and analyze information. Effectively communicate findings and recommendations to appropriate personnel.
What we need from you
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience. CPA or law license required.
- 2-4 years progressive work-related experience in corporate federal income tax with a Big-4 public accounting firm or equivalent in industry, with demonstrated proficiency and understanding in one or more functions related to the position.
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to clients, vendors, senior management and staff.
- Strong knowledge of federal income tax laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial accounting principles and concepts.
- Demonstrated computer skills and proficiency with Excel, Word, and OneSource software, or similar for the purpose of financial and tax reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to use best practices in order to minimize tax liability for a corporation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of tax accounting and preparation of financial statements on GAAP and IFRS basis.
- Keep abreast of developments in federal income tax laws, pronouncements, and interpretations.
- MBA, M.S. in Tax, or equivalent preferred.
- CPA or law license required.
Number of employees supervised: Direct 0 Indirect 0
Decision making responsibilities
- Makes decisions concerning the accuracy and completeness of financial data and to require additional information as necessary by various organizations.
- Decisions include the prioritization of individual workload
- Responsible for the appropriate escalation of issues to management
Internal Key Relationships
- Legal department – gather or provide information or records
- FAM – provide tax information to other units in the division
- BSC – Work with BSC in obtaining tax information
- Pension & Benefits – gather information or records
External Key Relationships
- Federal tax examiners – gather/provide data
- Hotel controllers
- Worldwide auditors (Ernst & Young)
- Majority of work is performed in a normal office environment
- Occasional travel may be required (generally less than 10%)
The statements in this job description are intended to represent the key duties, essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be all responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans