酒店： IHG陆军酒店-月亮厅（Bldg D-3601）（ZYGGA）
Check-in/check-out hotel guests in a timely and professional manner; process all payments according to established procedures. This position works during the overnight shift.
Your day to day
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcome guests in a friendly, prompt and professional manner.
- Register guests, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location.
Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Up-sell rooms where possible to maximize hotel revenue.
- Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions in accordance with established procedures including but not limited to posting all charges, completing cashier and other reports, preparing deposit, and counting/securing assigned bank.
- Complete and transmit daily accounting reports and prepare them for review by hotel management
- Issue, control and release guest safe-deposit boxes.
- Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require
additional monitoring or follow-up.
- Respond appropriately to guest complaints. Make appropriate service recovery gestures in order
to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- May routinely book guest reservations for individuals and/or groups that are requested either by
phone or from within the hotel; process cancellations, revisions, and information updates on
- Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with
- Perform other duties as assigned including guest room tours, concierge services, special guest requests, etc.
What we need from you
Qualifications and Requirements:
High School diploma or equivalent, plus one year front desk/guest service experience. Some college preferred. Must speak fluent English. Other languages preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Frequently standing up behind the desk and front office areas
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Handling objects, products and computer equipment
- Use a keyboard to operate various property management and reservations systems, etc.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests and employees.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often.
- Basic math skills are used frequently.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating and training abilities are often used.
- Required to work the overnight shift
- May be required to work other shifts, weekends, and/or holidays.
Work Area: Front Office